You are on Fire! Your Team is on FIRE…
We all have likely seen this over and over… They are waving arms in the air Whohooing; Then they are missing in action, perhaps even got off the Rollercoaster ride?!
What a ride, full of joys, excitement and cheering one day, then feeling off track, derailed, switchbacks, cheering, then down in the lowest of lows the next. You bring more friends, they bring friends some get off, some stay!
Ohhh Baby, But What a Ride… I wouldn’t have it any other way!! I love our amazing industry and profession!
The thing is most people are riding (some day’s just surviving) on their own personal rollercoaster in life; ON TOP of partaking in network marketing and working online!
Watch my video, listen and enjoy my tips about taking Control of Your Business/Life Rollercoaster Ride;
You will find team members experienced and new be ON and OFF often (activity level is off the charts- then flat line) as we strive for success for ourselves, our friends, clients and our team on this “Rollercoaster Ride”!! Enjoy my tips:
1. CONSULT You are on track, doing the right activates (for where you are today, dissecting last years results), the right game plan personalized for YOU by consulting your leader, coach / mentor.
2. CONSISTENCY Is sooo KEY for maintaining control over your Rollercoaster! With the right activities, right strategies. DO them for a period of time! DO it! Remember that consistency in activities builds trust in your audience, followers, team and clients! It ALSO provides that base to reflect upon so we can re-adjust, re-plan, re-focus.
3. CREATE your Baseline of minimum business activity in your day and week to help stop the distractions, overwhelm (bad up and downs on your rollercoaster)
** EXTRA NOTE: Truth is we know that activity and tasks and the amount (or not) is in direct correlation of receiving: sales, signups (commissions, new teams mates, new people using your services) So create your Baseline, your minimum activity, your MUST DO before bed or before Sunday Night!
**Such as: New connections, daily value based content, videos, newsletters, blog posts, new conversations, new phone calls, how many eyes on your links opened, new leads, new sales, new signups. There are SO many “ways to count” – “so many ways to measure” so pick a few and make your baseline and DO IT !!
**** The WINNING Tip is Every so Often Raise the Bar of Your Minimum Activity Level on Your Rollercoaster!! ****
That’s it. It truly is That Simple. It is fully within your control. Do this and watch your business grow and amplify weekly!!
The experts, the 6, 7, 8 figure earners are not crazy, they are all not Lucky! They just picked activity’s and numbers’s, made a baseline of them, did them, then added to it when it became easy peasy and You Can Too!!
4. CONTROL What you do and when you do it. Taking the time to do a self check; are you doing the right things at the right time of day, week and month. Taking into account your hormone levels, energy levels, night owl or morning bird when it comes to strategizing “work” aka “loves”!!
5. CHEER If you are feeling like you on the downward glide on your rollercoaster, Remember YOU are the ticket master.. Do something, Do anything, Find something to Cheer about, to Celebrate!! Make it happen, Roll upward again, Rise up on your tracks!!
6. CONFUSED? Maybe get off the rollercoaster and take a break, ground yourself with some self love, self care. Dig into your purpose, passion, what drives you, inspires you. Let that help re-light your inner fire, recharge your batteries, plug in to your support team and get back on the Ride!
Remember YOU are the Ticket Master!! You are the director of your Rollercoaster, this amazing ride of being a entrepreneur and business owner!! Yes it does help to have a great “maintenance crew” (aka upline, training, support), a Super “invitation” (aka business model, business leverage), and of course FUN .. FUN is a Must, and it truely begins from within!!
This is what I love to do Like I shared, I am a women’s business coach, network and affiliate marketer, author and I love to create that positive ripple in our day.
I hope you found value, please feel free to like, comment and share my blog post forward. If you are struggling in your beloved business, if your looking for a better simple effective way to “grow your business and skill set” mastering the formula of Attraction Marketing let’s chat. Reach out and ask me questions anytime!!
See you on the Sunny Side of Life, Cheers Roxanne
PS. Whatever business your in, without continuous prospects & customers your dead in the water and likely frustrated. Years ago I stumbled onto this community that helped me consistently get 5, 10 some days; Yes even 15 targeted leads per day exposed into my business…
Happy to share, you too may want to consider using this marketing system: Click This Link, fill in your information, watch the video, join in and lets get you on the Sunny Side of Life
Oooh!! Before I forget, I know some of you, my friends and readers might not know about Social Retail, DO reach out and ask me about what myself and my team is doing to create SUNSHINE and SUCCESS daily on Facebook. If you are feeling stuck, frustrated or unhappy with your current situation/business, let’s chat; DON’T lose the Dream!